Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey Yall,
So I have not been writing a lot lately I have been having some computer problems. But I think i got it all figured out so now I can catch you all up. So Canada is alright to say the least. I really don't like it here to much. But the people are nice and the weather is almost identical to that of Utah except for the fact that it doesn't get dark here until like 11 at night. So well lets see new things going on well I have been kind of dating this girl from the singles branch named Jaylyn. She is pretty cute and stuff really cool. I have been hanging out with her and some of the other people from the branch. We just play games and watch movies mostly because Sunday is my only day off. But we have been getting off early a few days of the week. But work is gong really well I have over 60 installs now and well on my way to my goal of a 180 installs by the end of the summer. Right now we are working out at Sylvan Lake which is the resort city up here in Alberta. We go swimming and chill at the lake until we get an install to go to then we go to work its been kind of nice to finally do some thing besides work and sleep.

1 comment:

  1. glad your having fun and doing well. We missed you at Mayfield and hope to see you at the River!!! (:

    ReplyDelete