Monday, May 25, 2009

The end of the school year

So let me fill you in on what I have been doing for the past 2 months. Lets see well the end of the school year ended up being pretty good, I thought I was going to get some bad grades but I ended up getting a 3.8. So that was nice. I also had my mission reunion it is hard to believe that I have been home for over a year now. It was cool to see all my mission buddies and see what they were up to. Well after school ended I went to the temple to see one of my best buddies get married. Jayson Pemberton, well at his sealing it was me and my other buddy Paul who were the only non family there. Well in the middle of the sealing Jayson's dad Rich looked back at me and Paul as to hint that our time was coming. Well pictures outside the Salt Lake temple was kind of wet. Well it was pouring and we did not have an umbrella. Well I need to also mention that Jayson's new wife Natalie had some pretty hot Maids of honor. So we had someone to talk too. Then after pictures we headed down to American Fork for the luncheon. Then I went and visited family and then I went back to the reception.
The next day I went to church and went home and packed up my stuff picked up my buddy Mckay and left for Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment