Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Heat

Ok so this past week has been and at the same time it hasn't been very fun at all. Ok so starting sunday the heat in my apartment in Logan went out. Well to say the least it is frickin cold in Logan so with no heat our apartment was freezing. Well we called the manager and they came and fixed it or so we thought. Well that night the heat went out again and I got a fever. So that night I had cold shivers from having a fever and not to mention that it was already freezing from no heat Well the next day I woke up with a big cold sore and a really high fever. I went to my classes as usual trying to just tough it out like a Park would. Well I kept coughing a lot and everytime I coughed I got a headache or I made my headache that much worse. Well I tried to later that day go and find an apartment to live in for next semester but as I was driving around I kept getting really light headed and felt like passing out. Well I finally went back to my apartment and checked my temperature and I had a temp of 102 degrees. Well I went to bed early and then I woke up the next morning feeling a bit better because my fever was gone. Well I went to my lab and then drove down to Salt Lake to have family pics. Well while I was down there I went to a doctor and he said I had bronchitis. Well I found out that my brother Luke and my nephew Eli both have bronchitis as well. So we got our pictures taken which was fun. I ended up sleeping at my parentes and skipping all my classes for the next day. I still feel like krap.

No comments:

Post a Comment