Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why I started a blog

Well my dad told me that he wanted everyone in my family to start a blog so we can all stay in touch. Why did he say that? Well my 5th oldest brother or the one just older than me Luke joined the army. Also my dad has been talking to my other brothers, mainly Owen, and he found out that no one in my family really knows whats going on with the rest of the family. But Owen's and Luke's families both have blogs, and my dad really liked the fact that he could get on their blogs and find out what everyone is up to. He was so excited about these blogs that when I was down the last time he dragged me over to the computer and got on the computer to show me these blogs and the pictures that have been posted on each of them. Well to say the least I was impressed that my dad knew how to get on the internet and find the blogs, so just because of that is the reason for my decision to start this blog. So I hope all my faithful fans and readers enjoy my ramblings and thoughts on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment