Thursday, February 19, 2009

What I have been up to.

Ok yall, lets see where to begin? Ok well as many or all of you know I just passed my year mark for being home off the mission. And in that year I have done lots of stuff. Lets see this past summer I went to Tallahassee, Florida to sell security for 2 months. I did well made a pretty penny and had a lot of fun while I was out there. Had some interesting things happen to me while I was there including: swimming in the ocean and seeing a shark fin, getting a shotgun pulled on my at the doorstep, having one of my friends get robbed at gun point, pulling my manager away from a fight with a rival security company sellsman, and playing with a crockadile. After coming home I just played and got ready for the family rafting trip to Jacksonhole. Then I started school up here at Utah State in Logan, Utah. I'm majoring in mechanical engineering with an emphasis in aerospace engineering. I do a lot of homework all the time and it is essentially all physics and math. I don't have a girlfriend and the prospect of marriage looks like it will be far into the future. I have been playing a lot up here. I've been going and watching my aggies kill everyone and anyone who comes to the spectrum, playing basketball, soccer, going country dancing, slack lining and going a quite a few dates. Thats is basically what I have been up to lately. So now that you are all caught up on what is going on in my life the next few blogs should containg more stories in greater detail to make things more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment